Saturday, April 24, 2010

Midnight Snack?

Its 1:01am on Saturday morning.
I smell barbaque.
Its hot dogs.
I am hungry.
Ideally... I can find the source.
Realistically... I am smelling it from the comforts of my bed.
...still hungry.
(Enter new thought here)
Emily is running around somewhere on campus in the dark, in the middle of the night, with drunk marching band members, playing capture the flag. I wonder if we are going to need to send a search party for her in the morning.
(Thinking, Thinking, Thinking)
Probably not. Just because she is going to be the only sober one, will probably win the game, and go home to bed a reasonably college student justifiable decent hour. Plus, she pre arranged with us to send a search party in the morning if she doesn't show up at 8. I wonder how many of the drunk people who would be running around in the dark thought to do that, their likely hood of needing to be found has dramatically increased, (hasn't it?).

No comments:

Post a Comment