Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Black Eyed Peas!


So after returning from my week of Nature, children and drama... I was gifted (blessed) with the opportunity to attend a Black Eyed Peas concert for FREE! They were amazing seats, we got to experience the concert first hand, and it was just mind blowing fun. I really needed fun like this, and I was so blessed to be able to receive these tickets from a friend. Her husband and herself were too tired to be able to attend and so they thought of me first! Aren't I special! No cost, nothing, they just handed them to me! So my first reaction... call someone to attend with me. 5 friends later, I finally settled on Naug. And he agreed and we made the hour long trek to the concert.
Fergie was amazing live, she has real talent.... not really as beautiful as she is in pictures in real life, but she is amazing on stage.
This is how many people were crammed into one place filled with lazers, fog, and yelling. If I haven't lost some sort of hearing, it will be a miracle.
Here is Naug and I, haven't seen him in FOREVER, glad that we got to hang out and catch up.

No comments:

Post a Comment