Saturday, December 5, 2009

Off...

I have been off the last week. After the whole thanksgiving feast and after thanksgiving feast, and weekend movie and junk food feast, I lost 6 pounds. Pretty much because through it all, I have barely had a couple bites here and a couple bites there. It's been interesting. I have a want to eat when I see it, but once I take a couple bites, I am super full and just want to push it away. I eat little by little throughout the day, but it took me 4 meals to finish my thanksgiving dinner plate. And it wasn't even that much food. Same happened when I was in vegas, it took me forever to finish a bowl of soup.

Since Monday, I have had the following things to eat, 1 Chipotle Rice bowl, 1 bowl of fried rice, 1 bowl of potato leak soup, 4 string cheeses, 3 cups of hot cocoa, 9 mini egg rolls, a little bit of popcorn, 4 slices of ham, 1 serving of chicken nuggets, 2 bowls of cereal, 7 nut thins, 9 pieces of romaine lettuce and am currently trying to swallow down a serving of green beans and a 2 servings of potatoes. [Update... I threw away the green beans... only because I had no dog to feed them too... there goes my only source of vitamins for the day...]

Thats all I have had to eat in 6 days. It's pathetic, I have a fridge full of food, and its just kind of sitting there now. I have had to reheat the potatoes twice already. Will need to do the same to the chicken nuggets.

It makes me worried something is up... the last time this happened I was sick for months and spending time in oncology. I just need to eat!

On a positive note, I have lost 16lbs in the last 2 months.

No comments:

Post a Comment