Friday, December 25, 2009

Christmas Smishmas...


This year I decided to be a good girl and do what my mother told me to do... and I will forever regret it and mother will forever never hear the end of it.

I was a bridesmaid in a wedding that was last minute planned... last minute invited and just last minute everything... and this is why when I have my big grande wedding I plan on taking my sweet time planning every detail out.

It was horrible. This had to be the worst wedding ever and it was on Christmas Day! That alone should have given it some browning points. But nope... this is the worst Christmas ever... this even beats on Xmas 2002 when I was in a foreign country that didn't even give school off on Christmas because it was a European Holiday they said and not something they really celebrated which sucked for me since I was at school and Christmas was a sham! This one was just plain dreadful.. between the freezing cold and the boringness of tradition... I now mark 2009 as the worst Christmas of my life... plus I had to wake up at 6am for it!

No comments:

Post a Comment