Saturday, November 14, 2009

Happy Birthday to ME!!!!

I am officially 21 today! Yep, 21. You heard that right, I can now rent a car (plus the extra fees), and buy alcohol (although I haven't bought any cigarettes yet and that was 3 years ago). 21 is a good age to be... for well... the whole purpose of saying, hey! I am 21. Life is interesting, I have fun and I really enjoy being able to have fun without the use and abuse of alcohol even though with fraternities and sororities surrounding me it should be a driving force. Anyways, this year, 21 means lots of fun. GO CAL BEARS!

This year on my birthday was the Cal football game, and I got food, fun and a winning football game! And my best friend came up for the game. It was slow, but super fun and I really enjoyed the day even though it was chill and not full of excitement, I did have a birthday party, where everyone in my ward who has a November Birthday came together to celebrate at the same time.


BB decorated my side of the room for my birthday. Aren't these my colors?


Say Hello to a very big CAL fan and her best friend Missy. I love the cal gear I had on. Socks, Shirt, Sweater, Scarf and Face Tattoos.

We tried to take one of those awkward family photos where everyone is solemn and has awkwardly placed hands, and well... it didn't work. The crowns signify that we are November Birthday people.


We had an arousing game of twister.



No comments:

Post a Comment