Sunday, November 1, 2009

A Halloween Extravaganza!

Our ward had its annual Halloween extravaganza and Haunted House. This years theme being: "The Mystery of Hearst Mansion"! It was a blast, even though I missed the first 3 hours of the party, and the haunted house. And didn't really have any of my "crew" from last year. But I had some of my new friends and it was a blast either way! I had a North House party that night, but I missed it due to my celiacs conference (which you will get a review from later), but I stopped by the show my infamous costume and invite people out to dance and party!

I wanted to show off my costumes fun "text".



After meeting up with some friends, we headed up to the Hearst Mansion and partied. It was fun, and I met up with a bunch of church friends and further enjoyed my party experience.


My soldier and I had fun... we are carpool buddies and its a blast spending time with her. Poor thing had been setting up since 6pm and around 11pm her cell phone battery was dead and so was she, by 12.30, she was gone.


Some of my friends had fun dancing! It was a bunch of fun either way!

I found myself a bunch of grapes!


One polygamist, wolverine and robin hood... what a group! The polygamist family actually won the best costume contest... thank you thank you.... it was my idea that they do that as a group costume and it was a hit!


And to round off the night, I found my technological companion! A calculator to a cell phone... the two things every college student needs!

Needless to say... I had a blast, I was tired and ready to die when the night rolled over to morning, but it was fun and I am glad I got out and enjoyed myself!

No comments:

Post a Comment