Thursday, November 26, 2009

I'm An Incompleter

Definition: I seem to never stick to 1 journal... or one blog.

It concluded to me after reading my friend Connie's blog, that I am not a sticker. I stick to writing all the time. But I never stick to just one place. I started my first private journal at age 7. Still today, that journal has only 7 pages written in it. I have a very wide series of unfinished novels, half started journals and 8 or 9 blogs floating around the internet with only 1 or 2 posts in them because I can't for the life of me remember when the last time I posted was and what the password or even blog name is. I also have a series of random AIM screennames I can't remember either. The only consistent thing is my 1 myspace page that I have not visited since 2008 and my 1 facebook page that gets visits every 4 weeks or so. Even my calmail I rarely check. Man... no wonder I seem like a lazy overachiever. To the outside world... I have all this stuff going on... but in reality... I think I am just an incompleter.... I seem to just quit when it gets too boring! But I am changing that! Life may get dull... but there is always some crazy who thinks your life is more interesting then your own... so blog about it!

Plus this helps me keep in touch with a million and one friends around the world.... or more like acquaintances who I believe really have some minimal interest in what I am doing with my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment