Friday, November 20, 2009

Las Vegas Baby!

This is the real birthday party! This was 1 year in the planning and it turned out to be the best birthday ever... more than I could have imagined and it was worth every missed day of rehearsal, school and every lost penny! I loved this 4 day weekend with my big sisters and my mom came along for the ride.


Grand Canyon- This was the first adventure of the trip. This place was breath taking and we hiked for 2 hours, but it wasn't like it was more than a giant pile of rocks.

This is when the party started... my sisters arrived... here I am opening the door to our PENTHOUSE!


This is the first night out with my sisters, we went to the Bellagio for dinner at Noodles.

In front of the Bellagio with "Paris" in the background. Its a beautiful sight with my beautiful sisters!

Hello Mile High Bellagio fountain of greatness!

Hello Noodle... say hello to belly.
Good Morning Champagne! Apparently a morning is not morning without Mimosa. Champagne and Orange juice... isn't this considered alcoholism to drink this early?

Posing for the Mimosa... Cheers!

Everyone loves a mimosa!



Eating Breakfast at Bellagios Buffet, this was sickening how much we ate, and boy did we enjoy it. I have never had so much raw fish in one sitting without worrying about the tab! And this is after mimosa... once again, I repeat... drinking problem!!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment