Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Oh January... where did you go?

January has blown through like the wind. It's just disappeared and now here we are in February. Not that it matters to my blog much since it seems like I am such a crappy blog updater. My life has been taken over by my life and the turnover of my new site. So much for quitting the baby business. It seems like it can never leave me and I have some deep desire to continue it. Even though it seems like it will be the one thing that I will succeed at in this world, since Law School and Med School are all tossed up in the air. It's frustrating to say the least to know that you are just good enough to get into that one school that you really don't want to go to even though to most people its better than that other school you can't seem to get into.

January, aside from the frustrations of graduate schooling, has its perks. Lots and Lots of traveling and parties. I feel like I can't stop traveling. I have spent 3 consecutive weekends away from home. And with that 3 consecutive weekends, I have contracted some awesome horrible disease that is now ravishing my body like a flesh eating virus. Great!

But I will blog about the coolest weekends in January as follows.

No comments:

Post a Comment