Saturday, August 28, 2010

Dear Mr. Perfect

Dear Mr. Perfect,

I am writing you to ask, why it is that you exist. What is it about you that drives me absolutely crazy? You drive me crazy with your inability to shave on some days. You drive me nuts because you have these darn flaws that I understand. You make me feel real because I am not infatuated with you. How is that possible? Why can't I be obsessed with you the way the movies make it seem? I don't want you to change your hair, or shave everyday. I don't care if you have chest hairs or occasionally shave your legs. I find it charming that you want Miss Perfect for a wife. I think you broke my heart when you asked about me to a friend. But made me wonder if that is your way of caring. I want to doubt you and be infatuated. I want you not to exist in my world. I want to be nervous at the sound of your voice. I want to wish you were charming but in reality inconsiderate. You don't complain about your parents. You think your sibling(s) are super cool. You look at me with those soulful eyes. You greet me with smiles that make my heart break. For every moment I want to walk away, it tears me to pieces to have to say, that I am falling for you deeply Mr. Perfect, in a way that I can not explain.

Sincerely,
The Girl that No Longer Dreams

No comments:

Post a Comment