Sunday, May 9, 2010

What the Future Looks Like...

This is what B will look like when she is working hard for a big company.
This is what Pez will look like in her spacious office with a window.
And I think this is one of my favs, what the future holds for always busy, get going Elyse who works too hard and is always hard working. She will be the best office worker you have ever met.

It's scary how quickly our lives change, and how quickly the little kids we once were become the working professionals that live off coffee (or cocoa), and get into the office at 8, leave at 5 and then join the massive amount of single people who eat over the sink by themselves. I thrive on the social life that is around me, and I thrive on the penances I make at my job. But it hits me, I am still not living that 8-5 life yet, and I am not eating over the sink alone in my business suit. I still have a couple years, and a view like this, really makes a girl think that she should enjoy her last couple of younger years.

No comments:

Post a Comment