Monday, May 10, 2010

Lucky Me!


Sooo, Turner walked into the institute about 10 minutes ago and said, "Hey, I have something for you". Me, being very drained from an early morning and lots of rain, became very giddy at the thought of something just for me! So I bounced around the couches like a 5 year old and asked what it could be! Low and behold, its cake! Not any cake, but gluten free cake! A 4 layer, chocolate cake with chocolate ganache in the middle and strawberries! Apparently, Turner has a father and sister who has celiacs and was kind enough to bring a quarter of the cake with him back to school to share with me! Because he said its easy for everyone to get cake, but not so easy for me! How sweet is that! Kes said that Turner is a booger, but I think he is awesome! Well, usually he is a booger, but today, he is awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment