Sunday, January 3, 2010

Hello Utah!

So I decided kind of last minute, kind of not, that I would visit many friends in Utah. Along with that was the fact that my best friend Kia was returning from her mission and going to school at UVU, and another of my friends is going to get engaged very soon. But also because after seeing Amy for the first time in 3 years, it made me really miss the friends that are so far apart and sometimes, the best moments in life don't come to you... you have to make them yourself. So Sunday morning I jumped in the car and drove to Utah.

The weather started off foggy... which wasn't making me any more willing to drive to Utah. It was just gross outside and I was not in anyway excited about this. But then the sun opened up and this was a beautiful sight.

Snow covered mountains. I ended up stopping midway through the drive for a 2 hour nap and then I continued on with my travels and drove the remaining 8 hours of the 14 hour drive to Utah. Once I arrived I was welcomed by some loving friends:

Phyllis and Chandler were awake at 11pm and waiting for me to arrive. And proudly they have all 4 feet on the ground. The day was pretty uneventful and the night was just a pretty straight shot to bed. So far... I have not seen much of Utah. Except the inside of Phyllis's apartment and something called Rape Hill at BYU?

No comments:

Post a Comment