Saturday, March 20, 2010

SPRING BREAK!!!!

Angels we have heard on hi!

Spring Break has kicked in! And I can not believe I survived it until this moment. I was almost for sure I would not survive until the Friday rolled around for Spring Break.

Festivities this week adding up to the moment:

Making 3 runs to drop off people at Spring Break start destinations (ie.. airports and homes).

3 days of exams and studying

1 lunch with the Institute Secretary

20 extra hours of sleep

One and a half hours of clearing out my room to kick of a clean spring break

3 trips to Mariposa Bakery

2 hours of guilt tripping S into Disneylanding it with me

90 minutes of rampant crying and fighting

2 hours of fighting with 7 year olds to focus and do their homework

1 hour of running around playing kickball with rotating short attention spanned children

4 skipped meals

1 St. Paddy day run to In and Out Burger and the Booze Shop

4 cuts on someone's fingers for attempting to open a beer with a key while in a drive thru

1 very pleading text message for someone to buy me a beer bottle opener key chain

And finally a 6 hour drive, ending in a 900 square foot 2 bedroom 2 bathroom marble countertop, jacuzzi bath penthouse across the street from disneyland.

No comments:

Post a Comment