Sunday, October 11, 2009

The MALL...

So there is one place that every girl loves, one sanctuary that is designed especially for us! It is called... "THE MALL"... duh dah duh! Angels Choir Please sing....

The only people who hate the mall are people who "know" they have no self control and have no money, and people who just don't care about fashion. And we see those people everyday on reruns of... "What not to wear".

So as we walked through the mall this past week, a few friends and I walked by a couple making out in one of the many "nooks" that we have at our local high end retail mall. I made some comment that they really need to stop making out because they are ruining the amazing place that is supposed to be a sanctuary for people, the coveted mall, where girls can get away from relationship drama, spend time with best friends, shop, watch a movie, eat loads of junk and feel entirely in their sanctuary.

So a friend of mine made this snarky comment to me:

"I realize that this place is some kind of holy Mecca of consumerism to you but to everyone else, it’s just a place to shop and hang out and on occasion sneak in a little “private” time".

Gross. I would prefer the mall to be my sanctuary away from home where no matter where in the world I am I can find a mall and be home again.

Oh my coveted, "South Coast Plaza", how I miss you and I wish there was something even remotely close to you in Northern California.

No comments:

Post a Comment