Sunday, September 6, 2009

Whirlwind....

This was inspired by another blog.....
This past week has surpassed my mind.... I can not believe how much stuff I crammed into 7 days. And yet I survived.

Sunday- Aug 30
9:30am--- Run to church for sacrament
10:20-- Run out of church to get to Tri Delt house
10:45-6pm--- sell my soul for the chance to be judged on everything but my personality
6pm- Study until I want to shoot myself

Monday-Aug 31
9am- class starts
4pm- class ends
6pm- start homework

Tuesday
4am- finish homework and return to bed
9am- start the day all over again
5pm- sell my soul to the devil again...

Wednesday
Classes... work... life... dissapointment

Thursday
I dont even remember anymore

Friday
Class... life... drive to Los Angeles

Saturday
Spend 9 hours in Los Angeles
Drive home

No comments:

Post a Comment