Monday, August 10, 2009

Invite Design Fun


So recently, I got a fun new project request to make a birthday invitation for a friend's daughter's first birthday party. Since she works for the local cineplex, she is doing a children's movie them birthday party. Starring Nemo, Ice Age and Up. She wanted me to mix in those themes, with her daughter's first birthday photos. This is what I came up with. I have designed many "friends" invites over the last year or so and here is the newest creation. Personal information on all of these invites have been changed for public posting.

I miss doing this, so I think I will start making some fun ones up now in my spare time. I will post my other creations later so you can get a sampling of what I can throw together. I know... its very Utah of me to be this creative... lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment